I have to say there are some amazing holiday recipes floating around the blogging community right now. I wish I had time to make them all, there are so many I want to try. I figured I would do a round up of some of my favorites and some I hope to have the time to make this holiday season.
My favorite holiday cookies
- 4 Ingredient cake cookies – Easy, yummy and versatile.
- Gingersnap cookies – A holiday favorite. I like mine chewy. This recipe seems perfect!
- Here is another Gingerbread Cookie that looks delicious! Sorry couldn’t post just one.
- Old Fashion Sugar Cookies – My own personal favorite. So classic and delicious. A must to leave for Santa.
Ones I want to try out this year
- Chocolate Mint “Mud” Cookies – Mint and Chocolate are one of my favorite combinations and these look delicious.
- Salted Caramel Turtle Thumbprint Cookies – These look like a lot of work but totally worth it! OMG they look good.
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies – These are just so stinkin’ cute
- Shakeology No Bake Cookies – Can’t forget about all the 21 day fix challengers (Including myself) trying to stay fit this holiday.