As I look at the plastic containers of turkey, cranberry sauce and potatoes in my fridge I come to the realization that Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season is upon us. Since I did pretty well achieving most of the things on my Fall Checklist. I have decided to make a Holiday Checklist.
I don’t have as much time off of work this season so I don’t know how successful I will be but it is still fun to make this list and organize the things I would like to do.
- Decorate the house for Christmas.
- Decorate the Tree.
- Make Christmas cookies with the kids
- Make a Holiday Cake
- Go to a local Tree Lighting
- Make Holiday Crafts.
- Make Homemade craft with kids to give as a gift.
- Go on Holiday Lights Tour
- Visit Santa
- Mail Letters to Santa
- Take Christmas picture at the beach or a park
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Drink Hot Cocoa
- Stay on 21-day fix eating plan. For more information click here to see my post from earlier this month.
- Watch ELF (Best Christmas movie ever)
- Play Christmas music
- Teach kids about Random Acts of Kindness on December 13. You can to by joining izzyasabee’s Random Acts of Kindness Event
- Not stress out about Christmas shopping, remember the spirit of the season.