I’m so excited and thankful to Howto$tuffyourpig for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Howto$tuffyourpig is filled with great posts about finance, money saving tips and frugal living. I have learned so much from this blog make sure you check it out.
These are the copy/pasted rules for the Versatile Blogger Award-
1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
2. Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 more bloggers.
Ten interesting facts, ok here goes…
1)I love cake decorating. It is a new hobby I was introduced to last year and really fell in love with it. I find it artful and full of endless creative possibilities.
2) I am obsessed with getting my kids to eat veggies and have tried to sneak them into all kinds of food including brownies and cookies (I know it’s just not right but a mom’s gotta try.)
3) I am orginally from L.I, New York and transplanted to South Florida about 15 years ago. (Geez time flies)
4)I met my husband on the dairy aisle of a supermarket. (We were reaching for the same carton of milk and our eyes met. No not really but it sounds much more romantic)
5)I am a podcast addict and think it is a totally underrated form of media.
6) I have a degree in journalism from Penn State University and worked as a local reporter for about two years. (Couldn’t spell any better then, thank the lord for spellcheck)
7) Took mixed martial arts for five years but developed a back injury and had to stop. Loved it. It was challenging and pushed me out of my comfort zone everytime. (Now I couldn’t fight my way out of a paper bag.)
7)I am a big fan of the Harry Potter Series, and I use to collect comic books. Marvel X-Men (Boy am I a dork)
8)I dream of some day eating Chocolate Chip Cookies with abandon. They are my favorite food.
9)I am a Red Sox Fan.(Everyone I know in NY is cringing right now.) They might not be the winning-est team but they play with heart, and spirit. Plus the fan support is amazing win or lose.
And the nominees are…
go2cakes.com (Beautiful cake creations0
inmyclutteredattic (Witty and funny, a real joy to read)
livingsimpleover50 (I’m not 50 but have learned so much from this blog. Range from health to finance)
ceenphotography.com (Opened my eyes to seeing things from a photographic persective)
jennifernicholewells.com (Love the interesting challenge topics)
confessionsofafitfoodie (Has been a life saver on the 21dayfix, but will make her recipes anytime)
sugarandsamblog (Wonderful food blog with great recipes my kids love)
proudlypetite (Stunningly gorgeous macarons, really they are works of art)
activelifejourney (The inspirational journey of a fitness competitor)
lillianthehomepoet (Love her philosophy and poems)
There are other blogs who I would love to give and award to but these are some great ones that I have learned from and been inspired by. Definitely go check them out.